Digital Events Calendar
Yoga Alliance hosts an ongoing series of digital events, including Community Sanghas, Continuing Education (CE) Workshops, and Panel Discussions on timely topics and global events. CE Workshops focus on topics that align with the Yoga Alliance Educational Categories. Guests include a wide variety of field experts from the yoga community, providing participants with robust education and conversation in their professional and personal lives.
By coming together, we can promote and foster the high-quality, safe, accessible, and equitable teaching of yoga for all.
About our listings:
Upcoming events (default view) direct you to the free registration pages for each event.
Past events (use the < symbol to navigate) direct you to published replays for each event (please allow up to three days for processing).
Use the icon to switch between calendar views.
· Practicing physical warm ups and sounding in asana to find your prosody
· Tapping and humming to open and heal our throat chakra
· The definition and role of Asana
· How to attain Sthiram and Sukham
· Benefits of Asana and how to rise about the dualities
· How to honor the spiritual roots of yoga as expressed in 10 key ancient Indian stories
· How to use key mythological stories to deepen your own yoga teaching and practice
· How to “sell” yourself without feeling inauthentic
· The best ways to present yourself on paper and in-person to land the job
· What content you should (and shouldn't!) focus on for the best results
· A step-by-step guide to creating Reels
· Comment une pratique de méditation peut enrichir l’enseignement du yoga ainsi que la vie des étudiants
· Pratiques d’exploration simples